Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Weekend Rewind

Our weekends have been really low key lately, which is not our style. It's just been so hot and we're trying to not go to crazy with our spending because our anniversary and Disney coming up. Well Friday night we got an iPad! It's mainly for Zoe when we travel but we all love it! Saturday I saw my husband for maybe 2 hours. He helped his dad and grandpa all day. That night I had plans with my sisters. It was so much fun cutting up with them. We're planning a party/reception for my sister Cat and her husband Corey. I got home just in time to see the Anderson Silva fight. So glad Anderson won. Sunday morning I decided that we had to get out of the house. All 3 of us were in crappy moods. it's amazing how just gettin out makes you 100x better. We ate lunch at Olive Garden, walked around Best Buy (I want a new refridgerator), Sams and Lowes. We bought a TV mount at Sams (no refrigerator dang!) When we got home, we rearranged our bedroom and it looks 5000 times better! It's amazing how much space it gave us. Overall, it was a pretty good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment