
Here she is at her desk. She's so studious.


I love the fact that my niece Ally works at the after school care. They are forming a very special bond. :) Ally's a senior at Faith. She told me yesterday that it was weird seeing Zoe in the cafeteria at lunch time. Well, Ally it's weird for me that you are a Senior in high school! I remember when you were Zoe's age!!!

Out of the whole week, we had one rough morning. Thursday she woke up on her own at 6. We got ready, ate some breakfast and out the door we went. Well, from the moment that we got in the car, she started whining and fake crying. I don't know about you, but I can't stand whining. So after 20 minutes of it, I was done to say the least. She did get in trouble and no treat that afternoon. She was fine once she got to her seat and started coloring. I understand that at this point in the week, she's ready for the weekend. Believe me Zoe, I'm right there with you. But, you need to learn to not act that way. I do love you and am very proud of you.
My favorite part of the day is picking her up from school and hearing about her day. She is learning her colors (which she'll be quick to tell you she already knows) and colors in the lines! I'm not sure if all 3 year olds can do this, but mine can. She's a genius. :) I also love hearing what she's learned. Wednesday night she sang a song about Jesus. When I asked what else she learned, she said "Jesus said Let there be Light." Yes, I know God said that, as my husband quickly pointed out, but I still thought it was cute.
Oh, not sure if Zoe will be getting Alice in Wonderland. She hasn't mentioned it since Sunday. She has however gotten gummy bears after school everyday (except Thursday) because she's been such a big girl. I'm a very proud momma. This weekend we are working on her first project. It's an all about me tee. This should be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment