Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Weekly Letters

Dear honey bunches of oates, I'm very excited about my prize! I'm an official Biker chick now that I have a Harley shirt. Dear dude that decided to put an offer on a smaller, all vinyl house instead of my all brick and 200 more sq ft house, you suck!! That is all. Dear Tiffany, we canNOT go that long without Mexican again!!! Dear Zoe, we are about to start giving you an allowance for doing your chores. I bet at the end of the year, you'll have more in savings than me and your daddy. Dear Stacy, I'm ready for my hour date with you once a week. One more week! Dear love of my life, 29 more days until I get to enjoy your company for 11 straight days! I can't wait. I love you more than my IPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment