Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Weekly Letters

Dear husband, I love you so much. I'm thankful for every day we have together. We found out the hard way this weekend what a precious gift life is and how quickly it can be taken away. You are my rock. Dear Josh, we miss you so much. You were such a joy to be around. It's just so surreal. I don't think it's set in for anybody that knew you. Rest in peace. We love you. Dear Cassy, I know there is nothing anyone can do or say to make this any easier. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray that God gives you peace and the strength to get through this. We love you and Mason and are here for you guys. Dear Chris, let's never take each other for granted and make sure to tell one another how much we love each other daily. You are my better half.



1 comment:

  1. Sarah...that is precious! I actually started another blog a while back and started writing letters to my kids so I can one day look back and remember how they were. Life is so short! I am so sorry for your guys and especially your friends wife. What a horrible thing for her to have to go through!! I know it's easier said then done but God never gives us more then we can handle. I hope she relies in Him!!!
    Love you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete