I really like the letter concept for blogging. It makes for an easy post.
Dear Chris, Friday night you shared with me something that I didn't really want to hear. I hope you know that it doesn't change anything. I love you more now than I did the day I married you. I know that every year we are married, I will love you that much more. Dear Zoe, you got your first report card. All S's and Pluses. Great Job!!! I'm so proud of you. You are so smart and beautiful. Now if only we can fix this little bit of a brat problem you've got going on lately. I had so much fun shopping with you yesterday. Some of the things that come out of your mouth are priceless! Dear weekend, you come and go so fast. I wish you would stay a little bit longer. Dear work week, take a lesson from our friend weekend and go by fast!!!! Dear Couch to 5K, week one complete. Today I start week 2. Wish me luck. Dear jogging stroller, you're nice to have but i really want that treadmill. (Hint hint Christopher). Dear Chris, don't go stinking up my car today! I'm going to research this master cleanse thing for you. ;) I love you more than a double shrimp roll!
No comments:
Post a Comment