
Last night at dance, the teachers painted the girls' faces. They were all adorable, but these two kitty cats were by far the cutest! Even though Stacy and I don't leave for dinner while they are in class anymore, I still enjoy that hour of having adult conversation with her and Parker's mom Melissa. It's so funny to hear Melissa talk about Parker. Parker and Zoe seem to have the same personality. No wonder they are best friends and have that love/hate relationship sometimes. :-)
Tomorrow is Zoe's fall fling at school. I took off and so did Chris! I'm so excited. I think she's more excited that we are going to be there. Then tomorrow night we are going to the fair. I'm not really excited about the fair, but I'm sure we will have a blast and so will Zoe. And that's what matters right? That Zoe has a good time. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment