

She is definitely all girl!

Sunday afternoon we had planned on taking Zoe to the pumpkin patch in Loxley but the weather was not cooperating. We ended up getting her ears pierced instead.

I stole this picture from Chris's facebook page. Apparently my phone was still loading the picture when I saved it. Hence the circle thing on Zoe's neck. :-)

The first ear went pretty smoothly. The second ear not so much! It was horrible. They only had one girl who was trained to do ear piercings, so she had to do it one at a time. After the 20 minutes of torture (for both Zoe and her parents), Zoe's ears were pierced and she loves them! She wanted purple ones because purple is her favorite color. She proudly showed them off to Mrs. Howard today when I took her to school. Thankfully we will never have to do that again.
No comments:
Post a Comment