Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Weekly Letters




Dear husband, my bags are packed. I'm ready to go. So let's go on an adventure this weekend!!!! Dear Mike, I haven't sent those pictures yet. As a matter of fact, I haven't even printed them. Sorry. Good news though. Now you'll get some Halloween pictures too. Dear October, you were a good month, but I'm glad you are over. Dear November, I look forward to you bringing me some days off and good family memories. Dear Berlyn, thanks for letting me get some sugar and not crying. You might love me just yet! Dear Momma and Daddy, you sure do have some beautiful granddaughters. Dear Zoe, you had your first voting experience Tuesday. You were so proud of your "I Voted" sticker. I hope you will understand the importance of voting when you are older. Dear honey, I love our lunch dates, dinner dates, movie dates, heck I just love sitting on the couch with you. I'm so thankful you are my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment