Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Weekly Letters

Well, I wrote one last night but apparently I'm having computer issues because it's no longer on my blog. :( So here is another one:
Dear Chris, sorry that I gave you the herpes virus. But karma is a biotch because now I have one!! But don't worry I'm not letting the cold sore win! L-lysine has become my best friend. Even if I have to cut it up into 6 pieces to swallow it. (why do they have to be huge horse pills?) Dear Jerri Lynn, thank you for your help in the battle against the herpes that is trying to take over my lip. I think your medicine helped because you can't even tell I have one. Yay! Dear family, I'm really excited about our weekend trip to the mountains. I hope y'all love it as much as we do! Dear Zoe, thank you for going in dance all by yourself like a big girl last night. Dear Stacy, get better soon. I missed you last night. Dear Christmas, I think someone is ready for you! She's already wearing her Christmas pajamas!


Dear honey bunches of oates, I cannot believe you ate at Stixx without me! We are so stopping on our way home on Sunday! I love you more than the mountains and double shrimp rolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment