Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Weekly Letters




Dear man I call mine, I appreciate you making me keep my word when it comes to driving on long trips. NOT! ;) Dear Zoe, I'm so thankful that you are healthy, smart, beautiful, well-behaved, the list could go on forever. You are my sunshine! Dear Daddy, I'm so glad you are ok and were able to go see your brother. You are an awesome father and I love you very much. Dear Mom, I hope you enjoyed the mountains. We will def do it again. I love you. Dear sisters that came, I enjoyed the time we had together. You all make me smile. Dear sisters and brother that couldn't, you were greatly missed. Dear Thanksgiving, I'm looking forward to spending time with my family and my mother in love's cooking. Yum! Dear Chris, I enjoyed putting up Christmas lights on the house with you last night. You make me laugh, smile, sometimes you even make me want to scream. You are my soul mate. I'm thankful for the relationship and marriage we have. You and Zoe are my life. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment