Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday morning

Usually our weekends are jammed packed with stuff going on. Not this weekend, and I'm so excited. Zoe and I got up at 7 and laid in the bed until 8 watching Mickey Mouse. Then we ate some breakfast and started cleaning.








She loves to help clean the bathrooms. But she'll be quick to tell me that the mirrors are her job and the toilets are mine! Ha!








She does a great job.








We tried to clean her room but the more I put away, she pulled out twice as much. So that room can stay messy. Who cares!








As I was sweeping the floors, she decided to bring out some books.








Not to read, but to build a tower to stand on. :)
Now, the house is picked up. Chris is playing golf, Zoe's playing in he room, and I'm watching Paula Dean trying to convince myself to start folding the endless pile of laundry thats on my bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment