Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Weekly Letters

Dear MIA husband, I miss the sound of DJ Hero and your face! Dear house, I know I've been neglecting you since we took our house off the market, but it sure has been nice not doing any housework! But don't worry, you will get cleaned this week. Dear Zoe, I love how you say you love me when Daddy says he loves you. And how you give me a kiss when he asks for one. I hope you always love me!


For I will always love you.


You are the most beautiful person on this planet! And probably the most spoiled, I mean loved. :)


Dear left eye, please quit getting red! I understand you are sensitive, and I'm so sorry for falling asleep with my mascara on. It will never happen again. Promise. Dear new printer, I LOVE you!!! Dear rain, I'm glad you are gone. I only have 2 more Christmas presents to get and you were interferring. Dear Christopher, thanks for my sinful shirt. :) I definitely need to look cute for the hot announcer at Throwdown 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment