Friday, December 17, 2010

Weekly Letters

Dear man I call my husband, I know I haven't been the nicest person this week so thanks for putting up with me. Dear eyes, sorry I waited a month to go the doctor to get good eye drops to clear up the pink eye. I kept blaming it on sleeping with my eye make up on. Oops. Dear Gegenheimer family, I'm so ready to celebrate Christmas with all of you! Dear Zoe and Bailey, yall proved to be more graceful than I thought. I love you both. Dear Mom, Dad and Tina, thanks for keeping Zoe for me during the day during Christmas break! Yay for saving me a ton!!! Dear Jerri Lynn thanks for watching Zoe for us tonight, so we can have a date night. You might have saved our marriage. Jk. :) Dear love of my life, I'm sooo ready for some twizzlers and holding your hand while watching Tron!

No comments:

Post a Comment