Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Zoë's School Christmas Party

Tuesday was Zoë's school Christmas party. I was really excited about spending the morning with her. I've uploaded the performance they did on youtube so I had to do a separate post for it. Took me about 2 hours to figure it out. Ha. I'm so NOT computer savy. Oh, well. I'm getting the hang of it.
Mine and Zoë's two favorite after school teachers: Ally and Courtney.
This made my heart fill up with so much pride. If anyone knows Zoë, they know that baby horsey is her most prized possession.

Pizza Party!

She likes to eat her pizza upside down.

It makes for a very messy Zoë Grace.

What can I say? She loves me.

Mrs. Howard made some cupcakes in an ice cream cone.

The kids at Zoë's table seemed to love them. All but Bryce.

1 comment:

  1. I can not lie....I just teared up when I read the if I were a wiseman card from Zoe, priceless! The hearts of babe's.
    stacy

    ReplyDelete