Sunday, January 9, 2011

Productive Weekend

This weekend was very low key but quite productive. Chris got it in his head to get a floating shelf to put under our tv in the living room. Well last weekend, we spent all day Sunday looking for a shelf deep enough to hold our satellite box and surround sound. Conclusion: no one makes a shelf deep enough. So Chris decided to make one.





This was before he painted it.





He did an excellent job! I'm going to put some greenery or something against the wall to cover the wires. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know. I'm very happy with the outcome.
We also moved Zoe's car out of the dining area into the game room and moved her table and chairs into the dining area. This opened up our living room a great deal.


I moved the lamp to where Zoe's table used to be. (That little entertainment center is going to the country with Chris's dad soon, but until then it remains in the hall.)


Our old entertainment is in our game room being put to good use.
On a different note, I got the iPhone 4 yesterday! I couldn't pass up the deal I got. Radio Shack gave me $160 for my iPhone (the 3GS one) which made the 4 only $40!!! I do so love the camera. That was my only complaint with the 3GS.


Zoe and I being silly while playing with my new phone.


She is my sunshine!


Tornado Zoe came through our house Sunday morning. Oh the joys of having a 3 year old. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment