
I'm so thankful for Thursdays. Thursdays mean that my weekly stint of being a single, working mother for the week is over. I give mad props to all the single mothers and fathers who do it full time. I'm thankful for a child who makes my 3-4 days of being a single parent so easy. I'm thankful that she's healthy and smart. I'm thankful for a husband that loves and supports us. I'm thankful that we have such wonderful jobs. I'm even thankful for my messy house and dirty laundry. :)

Yesterday I get a text message from Zoe's teacher that said Zoe had been crying that her throat hurt. She also said that it was like the 4th time she complained about it which is not normal for Zoe. I left work immediately, got Zoe and went straight to the Urgent Care (her pediatrician's office was completely booked, and they even take appointments into the night!) The doctor at urgent care said her throat was a little pink probably from sinus drainage. We had a nice lazy afternoon and evening just taking it easy.

She put on her dance leotard and skirt shortly after we got home and danced around the house. She just had to sleep in it. So after bath, she put it right back on.
I hope she is still feeling better. And I love all your thankfulness. There is a lot to be thankful for! Love you, cuz!
ReplyDelete