Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Weekly Letters

I know it's been awhile since my last weekly letters post. I should probably change it to monthly letters.

Dear man I call my husband, I thank you for being the husband that you are and for only wanting to protect me. You are a wonderful protector and provider for our family. I couldn't have asked for a better man to share my life with.


Dear Zoe, can you please quit growing? I sure do love the little woman you are becoming but boy do I miss that sweet, chunky baby that you were.


Dear Alisa, I'm so glad that you have started blogging. You pretty much tell it like it is, and that's one of the many things I love about you! Dear Spring, I do believe you have made it to Mobile, AL, and I'm so excited!!! Looking forward to many bike rides with my 2 favorite people. Dear poopy, 2 weeks until our long birthday weekend in the Keys!!!! I'm so thankful you are not dying because that trip would suck without you. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment