The ride was beautiful.
This was the first time I had ever seen the Atlantic Ocean.
We had friends that were heading down to Orlando to board the Disney Cruise that same day, so I took this picture for them. :)
The NASA building at the Kennedy Space Center. I'm looking forward to going back there now that Zoë is older. We went when she was 1.
Starting to see other bikers! We must be getting close.
Welcome Bikers!!!
It was crazy how many people were there. I'm looking forward to next year!
This guy is from the show Full Throttle. I've never seen it, but Chris has. We ran out of space on our memory card, so that's the last of the pictures. We left Daytona around 5 and started making our way home. We stopped in Tallahassee just in time to avoid the bad weather. The next morning (Sunday) we woke up to cold, dreary weather. We had rain gear to keep us warm and dry. Luckily, we didn't get rained on. We got home around 11 and loved up on our girl. The time together was awesome, but Zoë was greatly missed. I can't wait for our next Harley trip. Grand total of miles was 2085. I'm thinking next trip, the Grand Canyon!















No comments:
Post a Comment