For our birthdays, Chris and I took a few days off and took a trip around the coast of Florida on our Harley. It was so much fun! The first day, I believe we went a little over 600 miles!! We road the coast from Panama City Beach all the way to Crystal Springs FL (I believe that was the name of the town). We stopped in Apalachicola for lunch. Here are some pictures from day 1:
I saw a lot of this on the trip. HA!
We came across a lot of patches of burned forest.
We ate here for lunch. I had a hamburger, and it was the BEST! I ate the WHOLE thing. Chris had some sort of shrimp salad. He said it was good.
Chris said Zoë and I need to adopt this moto for home. I have no idea what he is talking about! :)
Stay tuned for Day 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment