
I love that you have not lost your imagination. I love even more that you have given that wonderful gift to our daughter.

I love that you haven't lost your enthusiasm for prizes, big or small. (Something else you've past on to our daughter. lol)

You are the BIGGEST momma's boy on the planet! But I also love that about you. I hope Zoe loves me as much as you love your momma.



Yep, you still think you are the coolest thing since sliced bread. But guess what? I think so too.

I love that life with you is never dull. You have the greatest live life to the fullest attitude. Thank you for making my life an adventure.

You are a wonderful father. Never doubt that. Zoe loves you very much.




Happy birthday honey! I love you.
It's been that kind of day but this made me cry! I love your little family and love reading all about yall!!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite story about Chris is when Scott and Jerry Lynn got married they said Chris went to school and wrote Shuttlesworth as his last name and they told him that wasn't his last name and he said "Yes it is!!! We got married!!!!" I love that story!!!!!!