Thursday night was Zoë's K3 academic program. These kids have been practicing for about a month now, and they did wonderful!! Chris and I were amazed on how well behaved this group of 3 & 4 year olds were. There are 5 K3 classes with about 20 kids in each class. That's a lot of 3 & 4 year olds!
I've linked up a few (yea, I know. It's more than a few.) videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc1Rq1IxIbQ&hd=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f5TP81ekxc&hd=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3GyBynNg3k&hd=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPZ9m5FhbBs&hd=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGjmSXEUVXs&hd=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQi_ZAmAzZA&hd=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nci6P4x_oqw&hd=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Od9FZadFE&hd=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPUvnpfACxk&hd=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M15JsGOW4qE&hd=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9AHhwwvvVg&hd=1
And here are some pictures. For some reason the pictures aren't showing up. If you click on the dot, the picture should pull up in another window. Sorry.
Zoë really hammed it up on stage. She's such a performer.
Watching a sweet slide show of the year. It made me cry.
Zoë's class.
Playing with PawPaw and Bailey before the performance.
Zoë and her bff Karley.
No comments:
Post a Comment