Monday, May 2, 2011

4 Years Old!

Happy Birthday Zoe Grace! I cannot believe you are 4 already. (I have a feeling I'll be saying that with every age you turn.)


You bring me so much joy! I could not imagine my life without you. I'm so blessed to have such a beautiful and intelligent daughter.


You are my world!





I think you might be your dad's world too!


We are so blessed to be your parents!


You will complete your first year of school in a few weeks. You can write so good and are beginning to read a little bit. We are so proud of you.





You love to be outside.





Especially if sand, sun and water are involved.






Or a swing! :)





You love to sing and perform! Especially anything from the Sound of Music. You are very musically talented. You inherited that from your daddy! Ha.


You might have his talent, but you definitely got my sass!


We love you so much! Happy Birthday baby girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment