Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The things my child says

I thought I would share the conversation I had with my daughter on the way home this afternoon. Its just tid bits so they are not in any particular order. Enjoy.

Zoe: one day I'll be as old as you.
Me: you will?
Zoe: yea, but not as old as my daddy.


(she just started posing like this. It cracks me up, so I had to share.)

Me: what do you want for dinner?
Zoe: chicken fajitas and a grilled cheese.
Me: you can one or the other.
Zoe: the other.

Me: what did you eat for lunch?
Zoe: mashed potatoes...(long pause)....steak
Me: Steak?! (I need to eat lunch with her!)
Zoe: and fruit!

Me: how was your day?
Zoe with a sad face: I had a rough day.
Me: you did?
Zoe: yea, so I took a nap.

With this kid and her father, I laugh a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment