So Saturday morning we took a little Harley ride to Mobile Bay Harley Davidson to get Chris his Father's Day present. It was so hot! I definitely will not be getting on that bike in the daytime this summer. Night rides probably won't be so bad. Anyhow, he picks out the grips he wants for his bike and we go up the the counter to pay for them. Being that they are his present, I pull out my debit card. Even though we have a joint account, It just didn't feel right making him sign his name for his own gift. The cashier just ewwed and aahhed over how pretty my wedding rings are. She told Chris, "you did good. You picked it out yourself?" My husband's response: "Nah, her ex husband gave them to her. We're just reusing them." The cashier was speechless!
That Chris is a hoot!!! I bet any seat next to him is hott!! Wink wink.
ReplyDelete