
I believe Mike was a little grossed out that Zoë put mayo on her hot dog. I know Chris was. :)

After lunch we went to tour Elvis's 2 airplanes. Zoë was so excited! She kept saying that she had never been on a plane before. She's going to be a little disappointed when she gets on a normal plane.

I mean not all planes have 24 karat gold sinks!


Elvis also had a jet.

And the inside even smelled like the '70's right Tamara! :)


The museums had 3 other exhibits that were basically all things Elvis. They had everything on display! One exhibit was dedicated to his 1968 Special and another exhibit was dedicated just to his fashion! The two pictures above were from an exhibit that had an assortment of all things. Of course I had to included a picture of his motorcycle!

The car museum was a lot of fun. Elvis had a thing for motorized toys.

Zoë and the pink Cadillac.

She wanted her picture with most of the cars. Here she is in front of the limo.

This one didn't turn out that great because it was so dark and I was using my lovely phone to take the picture.

We spent all day at Graceland. That evening we ventured out to Beale St and ate dinner at BB King's Blues Club. Zoë took over the picture taking at dinner.


And of course managed to get one of herself! Ha!!!

After dinner we went for a stroll down Beale St. It reminded me a lot of Bourbon St but much cleaner.

Zoë had a charcoal portrait done

and got a necklace from one of the street vendors.

Once it started to get dark, we headed down to the river to watch the fireworks.

Traffic was HORRIBLE afterwards.

And it didn't help that we were going the wrong way!
Graceland is an expperience that is never forgotten!!!!!
ReplyDelete