Friday, August 12, 2011

1st Week of School

Well the first week was a success! My girl has gotten so big.


She gives me a kiss in the hall and says bye and then heads in her class without looking back. Next year she'll be wanting to walk into the hall by herself like Bailey did this morning.


She wore dangly earrings for the first time today too! I'm a little sad about that.


We told her if she did very good this week we would get her a prize. Well she's been wanting the Smurfs game on the DS, so this afternoon after I picked her up and checked her folder to make sure she got another smiley face, I gave her her prize. She was so excited. She's been playing it ever since we got home. :)


Chris is at his Fantasy Football Draft tonight, so Zoë and I are just vegging out on the couch. She's playing her game while I write this post. I'm also in the process of converting my first year of blogging into a book! I cannot believe I've been blogging for a year now. It's flown by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment