Sunday, August 28, 2011

D is for Dork, I mean Disney.

Weekends really need to last longer than 2 days. I need an extra day please! I'm sure no one would argue with me. :)


Friday night we camped out in our living room. Chris and I fell asleep before Zoë. Ha! Saturday morning Chris went and worked out while I did some cleaning and laundry. That afternoon we had a birthday party at Pump it Up for Zoë's friend Blakely.

Saturday evening we got the UFC and our friends Todd and Melissa came over. Zoë and Parker played and played and then played some more. Alisa and Whitney also stopped by. :) Whit, you look fabulous! And Alisa, I love your hair.

Sunday, we went around all over town testing out different bikes so we know what kind to ask Santa for for Christmas. Zoë's list just keeps getting longer. Eekk!

Wanna know who the biggest dork is when it comes to planning a trip to Disney? Well, that would be me. I've even added a countdown ticker to my blog. I can't help it. I'm so excited!!! I've found so many blogs about Disney World that I absolutely LOVE! Chris just laughs at me. I already have our dinner reservations and know where we're going to eat for lunch (depending on where we are at lunch time). That's really the extent of my planning goes. We really play everything by ear once we're there. We love for our trips to be a carefree as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sarah! I cant wait till yall go to Disney & then I can live vicariously through your blogs!

    ReplyDelete