My dog comes home Friday!!! I'm so excited. This scare has really made me appreciate the 2 GREAT dogs we have.

Not sure if Zoë will love on Bullet as much as she has Bella these past few days, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed! (Bullet loves Zoë. Zoë loves Bella. Bella loves Bullet. It's a crazy love triangle. Ha!)
The bad news: Bullet had skin cancer. They recommend us putting him in a UV protecting shirt. Kinda like this:

I laugh every time I think about my Bullet in this! If you know my dog, you're laughing too. He doesn't even wear a collar because he chews right through it. They also recommend limiting his sun exposure by keeping him in as much as possible. That's going to be difficult since we work so he has to be outside during the day. I plan on spraying him down with sunscreen daily!
No comments:
Post a Comment