Monday, September 5, 2011

Bring on the Rain


Well our lovely 3 day weekend has been a very wet one since Tropical Storm Lee decided to grace us with his presence. But that didn't stop us!!

Friday night we ate dinner with Chris's parents and Granny at San Miguels. I have not been very pleased with the food at that place in a long time, but it was nice to visit with family. Zoë went home with Chris's parents, so Chris MADE me go watch Apollo 18. I SO did not want to go watch that movie. I went thinking I would be able to fall asleep, and I really tried. But wouldn't it be my luck that I would actually LIKE the movie.


Zoë went to Granny's and got a bunch of jewels! :) Thanks Granny. She loves them.


Of course Jerri Lynn took great pictures of my girl.



But with a subject like her, how could you not? :)

Saturday morning Chris and I ran some errands in the rain and then went and got Zoë for Alaric's birthday party.


They played in the rain and had a good ole time playing with all of Alaric's new toys. Chris enjoyed buying a boy toy for once.

Sunday we were suppose to go to the river with our friends, The Goff's, but it was still gross and rainy (heck, it's still gross and rainy today.). So we just spent the afternoon and evening at their house.


We had some very good pulled pork, and the girls even did a little swimming and playing in the rain. We had such a great time letting the kids (and husbands) play while we just hung out.




Today we are being very lazy and just playing computer games,



eating lunch, and watching movies. Happy Labor Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment