So this morning I headed to the doctor because I had been up all night with fever, body aches, a headache, and a sore throat. Doctor's diagnosis: Strep Throat. Now I've never had strep before in my life. But let me share with you how bad it SUCKS! I pretty much slept on the couch all day today. The sore throat really isn't all that bad. But what really hurts is well, my entire body. From my head all the way to my toes! Plus running fever for the past 24+ hours isn't fun either.

Chris came home early to take care of Zoë. I tried to quarantine myself, but she just couldn't stay away. What can I say, she loves her momma!

We've spent all evening watching Everyday Italian, iCarley, and Good Luck Charlie.

She past out before we could even put her pjs on.
No comments:
Post a Comment