I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do for the front door. I love wreaths, but I just wasn't feeling any of them. But I did like this Happy Harvest door decor. (Plus it was only $5!)
I loved how my mantle turned out. I also love how a little bit went a long way. I'm not a big fan of orange, but I do love the change in color scheme it added to my living room.
We got this glass vase/candle holder as a wedding present but never actually lit the candle that was in it. When I pulled it the candle out of it, it was sooo dusty. I sent my friend Tiffany a picture of it because I thought it turned out so cute!! Her response, "Very fallish!" Thanks Tiffany! :)
Now if only the weather would get cooler! I'm ready to cook some chili and potato soup.
No comments:
Post a Comment