
Saturday Chris, Zoë, Chris's mom, Granny, and I headed to New Orleans to spend the day. It was a great day.

We ate lunch at Montreal's Bistro in the Quarter. I had their crawfish bisque, and it was delish! Zoë was our photographer. She did an excellent job.

Her FAVORITE store in Jackson Square.

I'm so glad Granny went with us. Chris really enjoyed spending the day with her and looking at artwork. Chris also got his Halloween costume. I was going to post pics of him in it, but I'll wait for the Halloween post.

That night Chris and I went over to some friends of ours house to watch New Zealand play Canada in Rugby. The All Blacks (New Zealand) put a hurtin' on Canada. 78-15 I believe was the score.

It was 80 minutes of nothing but action. I loved it. :)
Yesterday we went and ate lunch at Mellow Mushroom with the Goff's and then headed to the Battleship. (AKA the Battle Boat and the Tattleship.) I didn't take any pictures. I tried to get video of Zoë and Parker kicking Zombies but my phone just wasn't quick enough. After the Battleship, we went and ate some frozen yogurt. Zoë and I were wore out. She fell asleep 10 minutes into our book. I was asleep by 8:45!
No comments:
Post a Comment