We had so much fun this Halloween! I really enjoy getting to be a kid again. It's so much fun!
It's so much fun! Zoë was Jem from Jem and the Holograms and I was Batgirl. Chris shaved his beard off today, so he said he was himself, just 10 years younger. Haha!
It was nice trick or treating with family and friends tonight!
Mary and her lamb, Jem, and Officer Bailey AKA Blakeleigh, Zoë, and Bailey. Colby is in the background. He was Bailey's prisoner. Ha! It was so cute.
Bailey was the cutest cop. She wants to be a cop when she grows up.
Zoë really enjoyed riding in Uncle BJ's trailer. A trailer is definitely the way to go in our neighborhood.
Mom and Tina never got off the trailer.
Zoë drove for a while.
But took time out to get some candy!
My neighborhood posted a sign at the entrance last week saying that Trick or Treat would be on Saturday the 29th. I'm so glad that half the neighborhood decided to not participate then and actually do it on Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment