Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ours was filled with family and food! Wednesday night we headed over to my parents' house. My mom made her famous egg rolls. They are SO good!



Thursday morning we headed over to Chris's parents' for lunch. We played outside while everything was finishing up.

Not sure if I've mentioned it on here, but Chris has gotten into playing Rugby. He's joined the Battleship team.

So instead of throwing a football around, Chris and Zoë are kicking the Rugby ball. We're bringing it back old school.


She is what I'm most thankful for. It's so amazing to be a mother.


After a delicious lunch (turkey, ham, dressing, sweet potato casserole, corn casserole, mac and cheese, pumpkin pie, pecan pie. Yea, I ate it all. ), we just hung around and watched some football. Zoë and her cousin Matt played with Sweet Pea's Christmas decorations.


After hanging out there for a while, we packed it up and headed to my parents' house once again. Luckily for us,  they only 5 minutes down the road from Chris's parents.


Zoë had a blast playing with her aunts.




I had fun playing Clue and Yahtzee. I've never won a game of Yahtzee until this year! I got 2 of them! 


Zoë gave up early. Poor girl was exhausted from all the festivities.


Cora gave up too.

Thanksgiving was a big success! Now to move on to my favorite time of year, CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment