Of course, we started with the tree.
We got about a third of the ornaments on before we decided to take a break and go get some dinner.
We went to Shane's Rib Shack. I'm not a big fan of barbeque but Chris is, and he seems to like theirs. I do know that their cheeseburgers are pretty good. Zoë fell asleep on the way back home, so I had to managed to finish up without her.
I love this Merry Christmas sign. I'm a HUGE fan of the classic red and green for Christmas decorations.
I just love our tree.
I took some close up pictures of the ornaments. We got some really cute shatterproof ornaments from Sams a few years back. I LOVE them.
I wish I could leave up Christmas decorations pretty much all year long. It just puts me in the best of moods! (That and I dread taking them down. LOL!)



Hi! I found you from Kelly's links. All your decorations are beautiful, but I absolutely LOVE (a lot!) the lighted train!!
ReplyDeleteYour tree is very pretty!
ReplyDeleteI love your Nativity Scene! Merry CHRISTmas!
ReplyDeleteYour tree is so pretty! I love the nutcracker our little girl insisted we get one this year lol...we jst added it the other day ha! Your nativity scene is gorgeous! So is your blog! Merry Christmas
ReplyDeleteYour decorations look lovely. I'd leave the Christmas decorations up all year too if I could.
ReplyDeletePretty decorations! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful tree and cute little train. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
ReplyDelete