We got lucky and they opened the park about 30 minutes early. Of course, we headed to Toy Story Mania. That is the perfect name for this ride. People run to this ride to fast pass it and ride it first thing in the morning. Luckily for us, we pretty much just walked right on.
Here's my princess waiting in line for the ride. (Yes, she's still wearing the Rapunzel dress. She wore it 3 days in a row. We got our moneys worth out it that's for sure.)
While Chris, Scott, Shelby, and I rode Rocking Roller Coaster, Jerri Lynn took Zoë to get her face painted. My girl LOVES to get her face painted.
The one thing Chris's dad wanted to do was watch the car stunt show. Zoë was so excited that the "REAL" Lightening McQueen showed up. I wish I would have gotten a picture of her expression when she saw him drive out of the 18 wheeler. It was priceless!
The past 2 years the ride Star Tours has been under refurbishment. So, of course, Chris was very excited that it was finished this year. Zoë had so much fun on this ride, she made Chris fast pass it as soon as we got off. (You know your a WDW addict when your 4 year old knows what a Fast Pass is and how it works! LOL)
Handy Manny,
Sorcerer Mickey,
Winnie the Pooh,
Frozone, and Mr. Incredible. Funny little story. The whole time in WDW, my cell phone was in my wonderful bag that Mindy, my travel agent from Pixie Vacations, gave me. Well that bag was always in the stroller. So when Zo and I went hunting for characters, I parked the stroller in the stroller parking. Not once did I think to take my phone with me. Well, about an hour later as we were finishing up getting Frozone's and Mr. Incredible's autograph, the thought did cross my mind that if the stroller is where I left it I will be fine. But if Chris grabbed the stroller and walked off, I was screwed. But luckily for me, my husband waited for me by the stroller parking. He was quick to tell me that the reason for a cell phone is to have it on me at all times. Not in a bag at the bottom of the stroller. Oops.
We rode Star Tours again and then made our way to the Muppet Theater. We also were able to get Zoë's picture with Lightening McQueen!
We had dinner reservations at Mama Melrose. This was our first time eating here and probably our last. I didn't really care for it all that much. I'll just make all our dinner reservations at Epcot next time. That's why we get Park Hopper passes right?!
The lights in Hollywood Studios were absolutely AMAZING. Disney definitely goes all out for everything! After dinner we made our way clear across the park to see Fantasmic. We had just missed the 6:30 show, so Chris, Zoë, and I got in line for the 8:00 show. Chris's parents and sister went back to the room. We got excellent seats and about 15 minutes before the show started, Zoë literally past out in my lap.
Chris and I managed to get her awake just as the show was starting. If there is one show you MUST see while in Disney World, it's Fantasmic! It's one of my favorites!!



No comments:
Post a Comment