Monday, December 19, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

The month of December is one of my favorites months. I think it's because so much is going on, you can't help but love it.  At least that's how it is for me.




Zoë made a a few Christmas decorations this year at school that included her picture! I love this because next year I'm sure she's going to look completely different.
I
I keep all of her school work. I have a huge boot box that holds her K3 stuff, and am about to start a second box for her K4 stuff.  I even have Christmas decorations that she made while in daycare 2 years ago. It's so fun to pull them out and look at them every year.

Last year was my first time wrapping presents for Zoë, and this year I said I wasn't going to do it. I personally like for all her presents to be from Santa, who just sets them out throughout the living room. But tonight I decided to wrap what I had set aside for her stocking while Shelby and my in laws had her. I think she's going to be so surprised! We had told her that we weren't going to have any presents for her since we are going to Disney soon, and that's her Christmas present.
Speaking of Disney, look at this wonderful bag my Disney travel agent at PixieVacations gave us for just booking through her!!! I love it. I will definitely use her over and over again. If you're planning on going to Disney, book through Mindy. She's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment