
Afterwards, Zoë and I chilled on the couch and watched Beetlejuice. Now, my child is obsessed. She keeps asking to watch it. Unfortunately for her it's not on Netflix. Saturday morning while she was getting a bath, I heard say, "Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice.....It's show time!" It was HILARIOUS!

Saturday morning, Zoë played Mario Kart on the Wii. With her daddy's help, she was able to come in 1st place!

Saturday afternoon while Chris was at a rugby game, Zoë and I went shopping. She's so much fun to go shopping with. That night we had some friends over for dinner. I wish I would have gotten a picture or two. :(

Today we had lunch at Wings

and did some more shopping. Goodness, I do believe my daughter is absolutely stunning!

This afternoon I got some more love from my niece Cora. She really is the cutest thing! I just love those chubby cheeks.

Now I'm laying on the couch eating homemade chicken pot pie and watching the Golden Globes, while my family watches the Labyrinth in the game room. Overall, a pretty good weekend, and it's not over it. I do love 3 day weekends! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment