
February 26: At dinner, Zoë wouldn't let me take a picture of her, but Parker was all for it.

February 27: I made a new dish, Chicken Confetti, I found on Pinterest. It was so good and full of veggies!

February 28: Costumes and a pig make for a very interesting dance night!

February 29: Leap Day! We went shopping with my mom. Zoë racked up on some Spring and Summer outfits.

March 1: I didn't take any normal pics this day, but I did take a pic of a 5K we're thinking about doing. Doesn't it look fun!!

March 2: We went and saw The Lorax for Chris's birthday. Thanks Goff's for going with us.

March 3: Eating lunch at The Hungry Owl. Not only is the food delicious, but they are also donating 10% of all sales on Tuesdays to the Coast Guard families who lost loved ones in the crash this past week.
No comments:
Post a Comment