
It's such a warm and loving atmosphere. I felt like I was home. :)




My Aunt Debbie made me an all natural, free of everything, chocolate cake, and it was delicious! These Schaffer's sure know how to make a girl feel loved. Wine, great food, great company, and chocolate cake!





After dinner, we all just hung out and played games. Charades was a big hit. I'm not good at the performing part, but I sure can guess 'em!!!

Before we hit the road to start heading home, Chris took my aunt and cousin Nikki for a ride.


It was so nice to see my family even of it was for a quick visit. I can't wait for the next one!
We so enjoyed having you!!! You and Zoe are welcome back anytime....and if you have to bring Chris....so be it. The Schaffer Chalet is open anytime for you guys!!! Glad I made the blog. Look for yours soon.
ReplyDeleteWe loved visiting with you guys!!
ReplyDelete