Saturday we had Zoë's birthday party at Jumps A Lot. She wanted a Hello Kitty party, so Chris made a Hello Kitty cake, and I got a few Hello Kitty decorations. And of course, Zoë was wearing her favorite Hello Kitty shirt!
We had a GREAT turnout! Not only did we have our family and friends come, but this was the first year I invited her class to her birthday party. I'm so glad I did. She was so excited her best friends came and a few cute boys did too! ;)
Thank you everyone that came to help celebrate this very special day with us!!
After the party, Chris had to go to Biloxi to announce fights, so Zoë had her friend Parker come over to play with some of her new stuff. These girls (and Evan, Parker's little brother) played and played.
A whole day full of excitement and playing wore this girl out!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment