Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

I'm so blessed to be the mother to a very smart, sweet, beautiful, healthy little girl. She is definitely the love of my life! I just can't get enough of her. :)


Chris got us a condo at Gulf Shores for the weekend to not only celebrate Mother's Day, but also my dad's 59th birthday!


I'm so glad Mom and Dad joined us for the weekend. It was such a nice, relaxing weekend.


The weather was perfect! I'm so glad weather people are wrong 99% of the time. I should have went to school for meteorology. :)


Zoë swam and swam even though the pool was FREEZING! I finally made her get out of the pool when I noticed her lips were turning purple. I love how nothing phases kids.


For my dad's birthday dinner, we went to LuLu's since he's never been. Our friends, Todd and Melissa joined us.


While we were waiting for our table, Chris and Zoë did the rope obstacle course.








I was so proud of my girl.


For actual Mother's Day, we ate breakfast at Beignet Cafe. I hate to admit this, but their beignets were better than Cafe Du Monde! After breakfast, we headed to the zoo. I just love the Gulf Shores Zoo.


After the zoo, we rode the ferry back across the bay and spent some time with Chris's momma and grandma.


Hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day, I sure did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment