Saturday, May 19, 2012

Project 366 Week 18 & 19


Week 18


May 6th:
I love how they are making the same face!


May 7th:
Zoë and I spent the day going to the doctor and the dentist. We had her 5 year old check up. She's perfect! :) And no cavities either.


May 8th:
Doing her chores.


May 9th:
My sister Cat is having a BOY!!! Yay!!!


May 10th:
Enjoying some down time before bed.


May 11th:
At Zoë's school for the Mother's Day Treat.


May 12th:
Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

Week 19


May 13th:
Enjoying Mother's Day with my girl!


May 14th:
I LOVE that face.


May 15th:
He does love me. :)


May 16th:
The girls started swim lessons!


May 17th:
The girls made the yearbook. Now everyone knows they are BFF's.


May 18th:
Now THIS rarely happens when we're hanging out, but both girls were asleep by 10! They had a busy day: end of the year party, splash pad, swimming at Parker's house, AND swim lessons!


May 19th
Crawfish, beer, and great friends! What a perfect day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment