Friday, May 25, 2012

Schools Out for Summer

Zoë's last day of school was Tuesday. She was so ready for the school year to be over. Every day she kept asking me if it was a school day when I would go wake her up. When I replied yes, she would pull the covers over her head and moan! Seriously, if she's like this at 5, image what her teenage years are going to be like. :)



This picture was taken on Zoë's 1st day of school.


I forgot to take one on her last day, but this was taken about a week prior, so it'll do.

She has grown so much this past year! Most of her uniforms are getting to be a little on the short side. I was hoping to get one more year out of them since her uniform changes when she goes to first grade.

It's crazy that in 11 weeks, we are going to have a KINDERGARTENER!!!




Tuesday was also her last day of dance as well. Her recital is next week, and she's really excited about it.

I'm so looking forward to the long weekend! Hope everyone has a fun and safe Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment