Thursday, May 3, 2012

Zoë's Birthday




Since turning 5 is a pretty big deal, I had to make it special! I saw this streamer/balloon idea on Pinterest and just had to do it. I also added the birthday banner.


By morning some of the balloons had fallen, but Zoë didn't seem to care.





She also got one more present: Pet Pals 2 for her Leap Frog Explorer. She was so excited. :)





How cute is this cookie cake?! We took it up to school for everyone to enjoy.

For her birthday dinner, she wanted Olive Garden.


Her Sweet Pea, Pawpaw, and Chris's grandparents joined us.


And of course, she was still going strong at 10 o'clock!! I still can't believe my baby is 5! It makes me a little sad.



May 2nd has got to be my favorite day of the year! I love this girl with every being of my soul.

6 comments:

  1. New follower via Kelly's Korner! Happy Birthday to your daughter! She is precious! I live in Southeast AL near Dothan! I look forward to reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wild! I follow Kelly's blog as well, and I am from/live in Mobile too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your daughter! I too am from Kelly's Korner and live in AL :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! Found your blog through Kelly's link up. I'm from Alabama also. Your blog is too cute and I look forward to following.
    Y'all have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey how are you? Not sure if you remember me or not. We graduated high school together "Brandy Sullivan" (dotson now) I follow Kelly's blog too and just started going through her link party list today seeing if there was anyone from Mobile on there and guess what I clicked on a link and found you. Small world, huh? How are you? Your daughter is precious. I saw your sister Kimiee just the other day at Walgreens. Hope all is well with you and your family.

    ~Brandy~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to Zoe! Hi, I'm a new follower through Kelly's Korner! I live in central, AL. I look forward to reading more of your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete