
And we've had a blast the past two days getting some much needed hugs and kisses from these beautiful girls! We've also gotten in TONS of laughs! Aliza and her knock knock jokes are hilarious.

I'll be linking up to Six Sisters this Friday, but I wanted to go ahead and put this recipe on here while I'm thinking about it.
Cake Batter Cookies:
I made these easy and very delicious cookies for Memorial Day. (I got the recipe from a blog called Keep Calm and Carry On when I goggled Cake Batter Cookies.) I used confetti cake batter, but any cake batter will do just make sure you add sprinkles to make it colorful. :)
Ingredients:
1 box cake mix
1 tsp baking powder
2 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil. (I use olive oil.)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Mix the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients separately and then stir them in together. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Makes about 30 cookies.
These were so easy and a BIG hit.

I found this dinnerware pattern at Target that I absolutely love. Now to convince Chris that we need it. :)
Those girls are beautiful!! And cake batter cookies are the BEST! One of our faves! Thanks for linking up with us on "Strut Your Stuff Saturday!" We hope to see you next week! -The Sisters
ReplyDelete