
I'm so proud to be this man's daughter.

He has sacrificed so much for his children and loves all 8 of us dearly.

And the joy in his eyes when he is with his grandchildren just melts my heart.


I'm so thankful to have such a kind and loving father in law.

He has always treated me like a daughter.

Zoë is so lucky to have 2 wonderful grandfathers that love her very much.

She also has a GREAT great grandfather who just adores her.

Most importantly, she has a father who thinks the world revolves around his family and especially his little girl.

I couldn't have asked for a better man to spend the rest of my life and raise our child with.

Happy Father's Day Chris! We love you so much. You deserve the best. Wait, you have the best. You have us! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment