Friday, June 8, 2012

show us your life

I love the Show Us Your Life segment over at Kelly's Korner. I wanted to join up today because I LOVE my kitchen. It's my favorite room in my house.


It's very spacious with lots of counter and cabinet space. I love to cook and bake, so I need plenty of room.


And plenty of spices and wine to drink cook with. :)


These are my two new additions to my kitchen: an olive oil bottle and my recipe box.


I know you can pull any recipe you could ever dream of off the internet (thanks Pinterest!), but I like the idea of having a hard copy of recipes we love to pass down to Zoë one day.


I got this recipe box from Erin Condren for Mother's Day. I'm playing around with some new decorating ideas and plan on using the colors on the box, but that's all going on hold I think since we're talking about listing our house one last time to see if it sells before we spend $$$ on putting in a pool. If we put in a pool, we are staying in our current house until Zoë graduates high school. LOL! (not joking at all)


And another semi new addition to our kitchen: the Keurig. I say semi new because we got it a few months ago and have used it like crazy! I'm not a coffee drinker AT ALL (I don't even like the smell of it.), but I love using the Keurig for tea. It's so much easier than making a pitcher of tea. Plus there is such a variety! My favorite is Celestial's Half and Half: half black tea and half lemonade.



Well, thanks for visiting! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I am totally making the black tea/lemonade drink. That sounds totally appealing to me right now.

    ReplyDelete