
I love you more today then I did yesterday, and will love you more tomorrow than I do right now. You are my rock. Without you, I would be lost. You make me smile when I don't want to.

You are the love of my life. I'm so proud of the man that you are. You stand firm in your beliefs, but are never disrespectful to others for theirs. I admire that about you. I also admire that who you are is who everyone gets.

You act the same around your close friends and family as you do around complete strangers. You are not ashamed of who you are, and you never should be. You have the unconditional love of a woman and a little girl who think you are the greatest thing in this universe. To us you really are Superman.

I'm so fortunate to have a husband who makes marriage easy. I love that as we both grow older and "change", we do it so effortlessly with one another. I love you Christopher Lee!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment