Sunday, July 8, 2012

Leaving on a Jet Plane

We had such a nice, relaxing vacation in Pennsylvania. It's not very often we just chill out when we are on vacation. We are always on the go. It was nice to have a few days of just hanging out.


Since Waymart is almost 20 hours away from home, we decided to fly.


Zoë was so excited! I was too. I felt like it was my first time on a plane.


The plane ride to Houston was only an hour long, so we didn't break out any toys.


But the ride from Houston to Philadelphia was a little over 3 hours, so thankfully we had her iPad and LeapFrog to keep her occupied. Even though she only played on her iPad for maybe 20 minutes. I guess talking to momma was much more fun. I have a lot to share about our trip, so I'll be breaking it up into several post. I know you are excited. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment